Whether you’re moving, upgrading devices or cancelling a service, we can help!
Simple Options to Return Equipment
Should you need to return your Comcast equipment, there are three* easy ways to do so:
- Drop it off at a Customer Service Center or XFINITY Store. Click here to find a Customer Service Center near you.
- Drop it off at The UPS Store. Comcast has teamed up with The UPS Store locations across the country to accept Comcast equipment returns. Simply bring your equipment with you to your nearest The UPS Store location and an associate will pack and ship your equipment back to us.
- The UPS store will give you a receipt with a tracking number so that you can track the progress of your return on UPS.com.
- Visit www.theupsstore.com to find The UPS Store locations near you.
- The UPS Store locations are for returning equipment only. Customer Service Centers are available for payments, equipment pickup and exchanges, as well as returns.
- Use Our Pre-Paid UPS Shipping Label. If you ordered your device in a Self Installation Kit, we enclosed a pre-paid UPS shipping label for your convenience. Simply place the equipment being returned into the box in which it came, and put the pre-paid label on the outside. You can then drop it off anywhere UPS shipments are accepted.
*If you have already disconnected your Comcast account and still need to return your equipment, you can use the Customer Service Center/XFINITY Store and UPS Store drop off options for your return.
After You Return Equipment
- Customer Service Center or XFINITY Store: The equipment will be taken off of your account immediately, and your next bill will reflect the return (if applicable).
- The UPS Store and Pre-Paid UPS Shipping Label: Please allow up to two weeks for the return to be processed on your account. After this time period, your next bill will reflect the return (if applicable).